Dufry employees are ambassadors of the company and first point of interaction with our stakeholders. Operating in 66 countries, cultural and gender diversity is an inherent element of Dufry, who strongly believes in the value of having local people in local operations – Dufry counts more than 140 nationalities among its workforce. Under this premise, Dufry focuses on:
- Continuously evolving all employee interaction: recruiting, training & career development as well as retention & retirement schemes.
- Developing and rewarding staff through global programs including induction, product & service as well as development and inclusion trainings.
- Fostering a culture of equal opportunity, offering attractive employment conditions, where everyone receives equal treatment regardless of gender, color, ethnic or national origins, disability, age, marital status as well as sexual orientation, religion or any other non-merit factor.
- Preparing the next generation of Dufry leaders. Maintaining a global talent pipeline and management system complemented by hiring external talent thus securing Dufry's ability to evolve staff's skills in line with the market and business model requirements.
- Guaranteeing full compliance with local and regional labor regulations and the ILO conventions.
- Complying with all applicable health and safety regulations. This is a fundamental element considering that most of our staff render their services in highly regulated premises governed by landlords' and country legislation.
- Actively communicating and promote dialogue with employees and their representatives, including legally recognized unions and internal forums representing employees' interests.